Since I have been doing all of this traveling, I have decided to come up with some rules for flight. I will call them “Abby’s Airplane Rules.”
- You are not allowed to bring any sort of ethnic food onto an airplane.
- You are not allowed to take your stinky shoes off during flight.
- You are not allowed to sing out loud to a song on your ipod.
- You are not allowed to undo your belt or the button on your pants if you are sitting next to me…that is just weird.
- You are not allowed to lean your body over mine just so you can look out of the window…if you want a window seat, you should ask for one.
- You are not allowed to adjust my air conditioning vent.
- You are not allowed to pass any sort of stinky gas out of any orafice of your body…it is recycled air for goodness sake, we all have to breathe it!!!
- You are not allowed to sit by me and not chew on a piece of gum or have a mint in your mouth during the entire flight.
- You are not allowed to tell me about your very most intimate and personal problems just because we are strangers on a plane.
- You are not allowed to spray perfume or body spray…see #7.
- When you are falling asleep, you are not allowed to start falling over on me or in my space. Gross.
- You are not allowed to talk to me when my headphones are in…they are in for a reason…probably because you should pop in a mint.
I think I will start giving a copy of these to the people sitting next to me on the plane. I encourage you to do the same. It should make your flights much more enjoyable.